On this album Lil' Kim did her thing. Out of all 3 of her album I would say this one is her best. When I heard "The Jump Off" I had to buy this album.
01. Intro > This is basically The Notroious B.I.G. explaining about how he found artists in the Junior Mafia. 8/10
02. Hold It Now (feat. Havoc) > I really love this song this song samples from The Beastie Boys's "Paul Revere", so Lil' Kim went Old School on this track. 10/10
03. Doing It Way Big > This song is about spendin' money, livin' large and doing it up big or B.I.G. Anything she does she do it B.I.G. 7/10
04. Can't F**k With Queen Bee (feat. Governor & Shelene Thomasn with Full Force) > On this song she says "You can hate or hale the queen". She's saying know one can mess with her. This song is acutually not my favorite on the album. 4/10
05. Hollyhood (Skit) > This song Lil' Kim is playing a teacher in a classroom. The kids are singing a Mr. Rogers theme but saying "It's a beautiful day in hollyhood". 8/10
06. Shake Ya Bum Bum (feat. Lil' Shanice) > What I like most about this song is Lil' Shanice's verse. It shows that kids can rap too. 8/10
07. This Is Who I Am (feat. Mashonda) > I really love this track. Swizz Beats produced it, so you know its hot. Kim's sayin this is who I am so you can't change her. 10/10
08. The Jump Off (feat. Mr. Cheeks) > The first single off the album. Was the reason I bought this album. Timbaland did his thing in the production of this song. Its a good jump off for the album. 10/10
09. This Is A Warning > This song is acutually a re-make of R. Kelly's "A Woman's Threat". This song is mad hilarious at the end when Kim Mimiks R. Kelly. 9/10
10. (When Kim Say) Can You Hear Me Now (feat. Missy Elliott) > This song is hot. Nothing much to say about this track, it's just one of those bounce tracks. 8/10
11. Thug Luv (feat. Twista) > Was supposed to be the 3rd single, but they never released a video to the song. But was released as a single. I like Twista's verse on the song. And Kim's verse was on point. 8/10
12. Magic Stick (feat. 50 Cent) > Was supposed to be the 2nd single, but they also never released a video to this song. This song was played alot on the radio. I like this song also. 9/10
13. Get In Touch With Us (feat. Styles P)> The beat to this track is off the chain. Lil' Kim verse was real tight on this song. My favorite song on the album hands down. 10/10
13. Heavenly Father > On this song Lil' Kim talks about her problems. The feuds with her and Junior Mafia how she supported them but they didn't appreaciate it. On this song Lil' Kim vents out her problems. She washed her hands and done with it. 8/10
14. Tha Beehive (feat. Reeks, Bunky S.A., Vee & Saint from The Advakids) > On this track some of the new artists of Queen Bee entertainment is featured. I really like this song. 9/10
16. Came Back For You > This song could be a dedication to her fans. At first I did not know this song was produced by Kanye West. She alos disses Foxy Brown on this track. She says "It's enough I got to put up with this Do Do Brown chick".
I would reccomend that you go buy this album if you are a true Lil' Kim fan altough this album was released in 2003. It's one of her best. She did it without help from the Junior Mafia. Also Kim is a trend setters what I mean buy that is that she's was one of the first female rappers to be sexy & hardcore. So she opened doors for other female rappers who wanted to be like that.